"Colour can do" with Monica
I'm someone who has always loved and embraced colour. The beauty of creating that fifth room of the house in your garden is that you can really be bold and play with colour. Let me share 3 of my favourite Cuprinol Garden Shades colour combos.
1. Country Cream and First Leaves™
- I just love this simple look where Cuprinol Country Cream is worked with a contemporary greyish green - First Leaves™. The look is really simple, bright and impactful.
2. Rich Berry and Pale Thistle™.
- A feature such a simple garden shed can be completely transformed by using two shades. Think two tones... opt for one colour on the outside such as Cuprinol's Rich Berry and contrast with a lighter tone on the inside i.e. Pale Thistle™.
3. Pale Thistle™ and Fresh Rosemary™
- Opt for Cuprinol's ice cream tones worked in stripes. Pale Thistle™ and Fresh Rosemary™ work great together. The triangle feature on the door brings the whole look together.