Monica Makes A Makeover Easy
Adding colour to your garden couldn't be easier with Cuprinol. Just about anything can be painted including wood, terracotta, brick, stone... old or new!
What you'll need.
- Clean cotton cloth.
- Sand paper, or use a sander for older furniture.
- Good quality brush.
- Cuprinol Garden Shades in your favourite colours.
- No need for primer.
- Clean down new wood with a damp cloth and leave dry. Older painted wood must be sanded smooth to ensure all traces of old paint are removed.
- There is no need for primer with Cuprinol. In dry conditions apply your first coat of Cuprinol brushing along the grain. Cuprinol is touch dry in just 1 hour.
- Apply a second coat ensuring even coverage. Once dry, your furniture will remain protected for 6 years.
- For terracotta, stone and brick, simply clean with a hose or power hose, allow to dry and apply two coats of Cuprinol. Job done!