Herb it up with Monica
Why buy supermarket herbs, when you can easily create a little oasis dedicated to your own fresh herbs. It's an impressive earthy touch to have home grown herbs for salads such as thyme and rosemary.
Fence: Fresh Rosemary™.
Planters: Painted in Willow and Misty Lake™.
What you'll need.
- Individual pots, old wooden crates or planters.
- Herb seeds.
- Check your planters contain drainage holes.
- Cuprinol greens such as Gated Forest and Fresh Rosemary work great for herb gardens. Check out this video!
- Old wooden crates are great for mounting on walls or trellis.
- Create a colour backdrop for your planters by painting the wall in a contrasting colour.
- Fill your containers with rich compost and evenly sow the seeds.
- Cover them with a light layer of soil and water it well twice a week.
- Your herbs should be salad ready within just 2 months.